October 04, 2013
Welcome Back, Decorative Gourd Season
Do you feel that? The wind just shifted and the air got a little colder. I swear I just saw a couple of those leaves turn yellow behind you. And if you listen carefully, someone just bought a mother f*cking decorative gourd.
That's right people, it's October. And that means we get treated to a month of crappy candy corn and stories so scary they scare the candy corn right out of you. It also means a lot of candy in general. October is a great month.
All October long we will be bringing you Flushd information about everything scary that is related to the bathroom. Check our twitter daily for facts and info, and check our blog every week for larger doses of Flushd.
For now, I leave you with a list of my...
TOP 15 BATHROOM HORROR STORIES
1. THE CALL OF CTHULPOO – H.P. LOVECRAFT
2. SOMETHING WICKED'S COMING OUT – RAY BRADBURY
3. ROSEMARY'S BATHROOM – IRA LEVIN
4. AT THE BATHROOMS OF MADNESS – H.P. LOVECRAFT
5. POOJO – STEVEN KING
6. THE PRE-MATURE URINAL – EDGAR ALLEN POE
7. THE TURN OF THE POO – HENRY JAMES
8. STALL – STEVEN KING
9. THE MURDERS IN THE POO MORGUE – EDGAR ALLEN POE
10. THE BLACK SCAT – EDGAR ALLEN POE
11. A SHIT LIKE A PENDULUM – EDGAR ALLEN POE
12. THE FLUSH OF THE HOUSE OF USHER – EDGAR ALLEN POE
13. THE CRAP OF AMONTILLADO – EDGAR ALLEN POE
14. THE TELL-TALE FART – EDGAR ALLEN POE
15. THE MASS OF THE BROWN DEATH – EDGAR ALLEN POE
(I kinda got stuck on Poe).
photo from thenibble.com